What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text sent to the computer to identify the visitor's browser or to store information and settings in the browser. You can also reject browser cookies by deactivating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you select this setting, however, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or they may no longer function completely.
The following cookies are used on this website and on the subdomains:
Navigation cookies are required for normal navigation and use of the Site, without which the Site may not be able to access features or function properly.
Functionality cookies by saving your settings these cookies extend the functionality of the website. They record settings you have made (e.g. username or language) and enable us to improve the website.
Performance cookies may originate from us or from a third party. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous data that is not used to collect personally identifiable information or for promotional purposes.
Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third parties to display advertisements. No personal information is processed, but a connection is established to your computer or other device by tracking the information stored on it.
How to disable cookies
Block or allow all cookies
1. open Internet Explorer
2. navigate to "Tools" and to "Internet Options
3. select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the top to block all cookies
4. click on OK to confirm
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. click on the menu button and select Settings.
2. navigate to the Privacy section.
3. go to the "Chronicle" settings and select "Create custom settings". Select "Accept cookies from web pages" and save the settings.
1. select the Chrome Menu icon.
2. select Settings.
3. select at the bottom of the Show Advanced Settings page.
4. in the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
4. select Block data storage for all websites.
5. select Done.
Open 1st Safari
Select "Settings" in the system bar and then "Privacy" in the dialog window that opens.
3 In the "Accept Cookies" section, you can specify whether and when Safari should store Web page cookies. For more information, click the Help button (indicated by a question mark)
4. further information about the cookies that are stored on your computer can be obtained by clicking on "show cookies".